while standing in the shower, trying to gather all my thoughts and try to write a post.looked solely at the ox, the water droplets rolled down my hair, neck, and then vanished, as if my body absorbed the water.standing a little in the shower, I went in myself.Once again, I realized that to me that something is tak.ya drugoy.ya again became tired of all, I am too lazy and I did not even realize that I go in there shkolu.ya spend 6 hours and come back home, do not realize what should I do my homework, it is necessary to engage delami.inogda I can sit in a chair for 15 minutes, though at one point, it's strange, but again I like it, watch the lights on 22 storey building do not go out and shine brighter and brighter, with onset temnoty.samolety fly above the top floor, almost touching the true point of his krylyami.lyublyu lie on the bed, my thoughts so I'll take myself in hand and begin to look out the window, in the light of temnotu.svet serves on the pavement, and rain consistently beats out the window, the leaves, dropping them from derevev.listya cover the road, like a carpet of orange tonah.krasivoe zrelische.osen.I always fall so I did not hurry and even the mood of my problems.I am becoming a creature that is managed by nature and I depend on nee.skoro I could get used to the new rezhimu.dlya this takes time.I can.PS be sure to check out a book on medicine melancholy.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий